Northwest Territories; Canada (inferred)
Collection history unknown; formerly in the collection of Mrs. William M. Frazer; acquired by MAI in 1947.
Click on the image or the magnifying glass to see a larger view; click again to close the pop-up window. Scroll through Other Images and Media to see other views of this item; click on any image to make it appear in the larger window. Catalog card scans are provided to illustrate the information that originally accompanied the objects. Please recognize that unacceptable or offensive terminology represents historic data and not NMAI's current usage.