probably Old Copper culture (archaeological culture) (attributed)
Kalamazoo County; Michigan; USA
Collection history unknown; formerly in the collection of Dr. Edgar Burke (1889-1950); donated to MAI by Mrs. F.S. Lee and Mrs. R.H. Schwab in 1952.
This item is currently on view at NMAI, DC.
See it in the "Points" component of the "Window on Collections" exhibit on the 4th floor
Click on the image or the magnifying glass to see a larger view; click again to close the pop-up window. Scroll through Other Images and Media to see other views of this item; click on any image to make it appear in the larger window. Catalog card scans are provided to illustrate the information that originally accompanied the objects. Please recognize that unacceptable or offensive terminology represents historic data and not NMAI's current usage.