Cochiti Pueblo, Cochiti Reservation; Sandoval County; New Mexico; USA
Coiled/hand built, modeled, painted
Collection history unknown; formerly in the collection of Elihu B. Taft (1847-1929); acquired by MAI in 1917.
23 x 10.9 cm
Click on the image or the magnifying glass to see a larger view; click again to close the pop-up window. Scroll through Other Images and Media to see other views of this item; click on any image to make it appear in the larger window. Catalog card scans are provided to illustrate the information that originally accompanied the objects. Please recognize that unacceptable or offensive terminology represents historic data and not NMAI's current usage.